You don’t have a choice about paying taxes, but you can avoid making the mistake of overpaying them. While it’s hard to imagine anyone intentionally paying too much in taxes, the IRS estimates that more than one billion dollars is overpaid in taxes each year. That’s no surprise when tax laws change every year—even in years when no major tax legislation is enacted.
How much of that money is yours? Wouldn’t you rather see those funds in your bank account or put aside for your retirement or other financial goals?
Do you want to reduce your tax burden? Do you want to increase your assets? We can help!
We specialize in personal income tax preparation and planning and will identify the tax-saving approaches that apply to your situation. We work with you throughout the year, not just when it’s time to prepare your return.
Do you want to find out how you can reduce your tax burden?
You might be able to save on taxes by:
- Restructuring your investment portfolio to produce a higher after-tax return
- Shifting income to dependents in a lower tax bracket
- Claiming appropriate home office deductions
- Maximizing qualified plan and IRA contributions
- Identifying all the deductions that apply to your small business
If you’re like most people, your taxes represent one of your largest annual expenses, yet often little or no planning is done to minimize your tax bill. Careful tax preparation and planning can free up money that you can use to achieve your goals. As personal income tax specialists, we will help you aggressively pursue every deduction you are lawfully entitled to.
Would you worry less if you had more money to save toward your goals? Discover how much more money you could be keeping for yourself and your future. Contact us today for a no-cost, no obligation review of your prior three years’ tax returns.
* Advice from Nurture Wealth should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Nurture Wealth is not engaged in rendering professional legal or accounting services.